Victory Series™ Active Self-Ligating Brackets bring active door appliances to a higher level of performance with the added benefit of APC™ Precoated Adhesive.
Victory Series™ Active Self-Ligating Brackets bring active door appliances to a new and higher level of performance. Designed using practitioner insights and experience, Victory Series Active Self-Ligating Brackets distinguish themselves by addressing many of today’s common door bracket concerns. Whether self-ligating appliances are already your preferred treatment choice, or you are just beginning to evaluate your options, give yourself the advantage of Victory Series Active Self-Ligating Brackets.
- Accurate bracket placement and positioning because parallel mesial-distal sides and vertical scribe line provide visual references
- Torque-in-base allows for level slot line-up
- Enhanced patient comfort with round, low profile hooks
- Precision MIM bracket body with rounded edges
- Easy to open & close doors can be opened using either the U-notch or the gingival tab - no special instruments needed
- Rounded slot edges designed to reduce archwire binding
- Ample under tie-wing area for use of elastic chains and other ligated auxiliaries
- Compatible with other active self-ligating bracket archwire sequences
- Heat-treated Nickel-Cobalt alloy door for secure, reliable, and robust ligation
- Full slot-width door for optimal rotational control
- Intricate based features micro-etched, 80-gauge mesh pad applied at a 45° angle for greater bond strength
- Optional APC™ Adhesive Coated Appliance System