The Victory Series™ Low Profile Bracket System incorporates a low profile approach that enhances both aesthetics and patient comfort.
The Victory Series™ Low Profile Bracket is a sure winner on the patient satisfaction front. Unlike other conventional and miniature brackets, they incorporate a low profile approach that enhances both aesthetics and patient comfort. They look better. They feel better. And, because of their lower profile, your patients are more comfortable wearing them. In addition to their low profile, the occlusal/gingival dimension has also been reduced, enhancing patient hygiene. This optimum sizing gives your patients a reason to smile while they are in treatment.
- A unique rhomboid design with a flatter, compounded radius accommodates naturally occurring variation in tooth surfaces. This design assures three point contact for increased tooth adaptation.
- Mesial-distal dimension is not compromised even though the bracket has a low profile. You maintain the rotational control you need to get the results you desire.
- Delivers uncompromising levels of control throughout the treatment process, assuring consistent patient outcomes with the use of the MBT™ System
- Positioning is made easier and more accurate because of their rhomboid shape that follows the natural vertical line of the tooth.
- Ample under tie-wing area is integral to the design so you do not have to sacrifice bracket size for easy ligation
- Smooth radius surface for enhanced patient comfort.
- Torque in Base for level slot line-up
- Uncompromising under tie-wing area for ease of ligation
- Color-coded quadrant ID system.
- Vertical scribe line for more accurate bracket placement.
- Micro-etch base surface and anatomical contouring.